Friday, February 19, 2010

Quilt Raffle!!!!

God is so good.
This is a picture of my friend Rita ( clear on the left cheesin') and Jeff ( clear on the right, also cheesin') and all of the survivors of the earthquake in Haiti from Vals Orphanage.

This is whats left of Vals Orphanage.

And this is how we are going to rebuild it. One quilt at a time.


This quilt, made by Rita and a friend, will be raffled off, and all of the proceeds will go to rebuilding the orphanage.
Cost for raffle tickets are just $1 for one, $5 for 6
I am so excited to be a part of this concept. This is something everyone can contribute to. If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say they are helpless, we could have already built it again.
But I don't
Instead we have a beautiful quilt to raffle off.

Please feel free to repost this or link to it. I am excited I can do something to help.
For more info on my friends in Haiti...please visit these links....

Doug and Amy

MY Post on my Other Blog

Haitian Christian Projects


You can either reply to this post for tickets, or mail Rita at:


Haitian Christian Projects
808 Ophir St. #7
Moncks Corner, SC, 29461



1 comment:

  1. How simply wonderful! I'll post about this the next time I do 7 Quick Takes to spread the word!

    Best,
    Genny

    ReplyDelete